These documents are the current technical specifications for RadioDNS lookup and applications.
All RadioDNS applications start by using a standardised DNS lookup.
Applications enable specific functionality, and have their own standards documents.
- Visual Slideshow (RadioVIS) – RVIS01 v1.1.0
- Service and Programme Information (RadioEPG) – REPG01 v1.1.0
- TAG – RTAG01 v1.0.0 Draft 5 (Working Draft)
NOTE: These specifications are currently being standardised with ETSI, and will be published on this site when approved.
We have a collection of HOWTO documents, which are step-by-step guides to implementing RadioDNS Hybrid Radio functionality.
- HOWTO – Create Station Logos Descriptions and Other Metadata in an XSI XML file using the RadioDNS XSI Tool
- HOWTO – Make an XSI file accessible to RadioDNS Hybrid Radio devices
- HOWTO – Register your station for RadioDNS Hybrid Radio
- HOWTO – Add SRV Records to your Authoritative FQDN
- HOWTO – Use the GCC Global Country Code Library
A collection of presentations from technical conferences explaining how to manage RadioDNS Hybrid Radio application systems.
- Presentation – How to Generate RadioVIS Content – February 2012
- Presentation – How to Manage ActiveMQ for STOMP/RadioVIS – February 2012