A collection of media resources and meeting reports about RadioDNS Hybrid Radio
We want to make it easy for you to present and explain RadioDNS Hybrid Radio to your colleagues and peers. If you would like us to prepare a bespoke presentation for you, please contact the Project Office.
Introduction to RadioDNS
Start here if you need a basic primer on what RadioDNS is and how it works.
RadioDNS Coverage Reports
RadioDNS Presentations & Meeting Reports
A selection of presentations and meeting reports about RadioDNS activities.
- Automotive UX Workshop 2017 – Discussing how to improve the User Experience of Radio in cars
- Automotive and Broadcaster Workshop 2016 – Discussing the ten themes that will most affect hybrid radio in the car
- Techcon 2016 – RadioDNS Hybrid Radio
- Demonstrating RadioDNS on a Visteon Car Radio with a Smartphone
- NAB Webseminar – RadioDNS – May 2016
- Deutsche VDA Arbeitskreis – April 2016
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Hybrid Radio But Were Afraid To Ask – EBU Digital Radio Summit 2016
- RadioDNS EBU Digital Radio Summit – February 2014
- RadioDNS German Automotive Manufacturers Association VDA March 2014 (Deutsch)
- RadioDNS Broadcast Asia – June 2014
- RadioDNS EBU Digital Radio Summit – February 2013
- RadioDNS Berlin Seminar – March 2013 (Deutsch)
- RadioDNS NAB Broadcast Engineering Conference – April 2013
- RadioDNS Genivi Conference – April 2013
- RadioDNS General Introduction Presentation – June 2013
- RadioDNS Berlin VPRT Seminar – July 2013 (Deutsch)
- RadioDNS Commercial Radio Australia Conference – October 2013
- RadioDNS EBU Digital Radio Summit – February 2012
- RadioDNS EBU RadioHack RadioVIS Content – February 2012
- RadioDNS EBU RadioHack RadioVIS ActiveMQ – February 2012
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio – Brief Introduction – July 2012
- RadioDNS NAB Radio Show – September 2012
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio – October 2012
- How RadioDNS Works – December 2012
- An overview of RadioDNS – March 2010
- RadioDNS wprowadzenie – 2010 (Polish – Mirek Ostrowski, Radio Wrocław)
- RadioDNS General Handout – IBC – September 2010
A collection of videos of RadioDNS Hybrid Radio devices and presentations.
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Channel on YouTube
- RadioDNS on a Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, including EPG functionality – 2014
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Prototype Smartphone UI (2014 version) – 2014
- RadioDNS Introduction and Overview – 2013
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Demo on an HTC One X Smartphone – 2013
- PlanetRock RadioDNS RadioVIS – 2013
- RadioDNS Tagging on a Revo AXIS – 2013
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Prototype Smartphone UI (2013 version) – 2013
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Automatic Switching Demonstration – 2012
- James Cridland talks about RadioDNS at The Next Web – 2012
- RadioDNS RadioVIS and Absolute Radio on a PURE Sensia – 2010
- RadioDNS RadioVIS on a Nokia N900 Smartphone – 2010
- RadioDNS RadioVIS on PURE Sensia – 2010
- An overview of RadioDNS – 2010
- Prezentacja Radio DNS – 2010 (Polish – Mirek Ostrowski, Radio Wrocław)
RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Logos
These logos are registered trademarks and must not be used without the permission of RadioDNS Limited. If you’d like to use them, please contact the Project Office.
About RadioDNS Hybrid Radio® – Notes for Editors
Short-form information about RadioDNS.
- RadioDNS Hybrid Radio is open technology that lets broadcast radio and the internet work together: enhancing the listener experience, and making radio better.
- RadioDNS provides the DNS lookup which enables additional services and applications to be built. We promote a set of open standards to enhance the listening experience.
- RadioDNS is a not-for-profit international organisation, providing support to broadcasters and device manufacturers wishing to use the technology.
- The project has 28 members from the United States, Europe and Australia, and over 60 supporters, with over 1900 stations currently using the technology.
- RadioDNS works equally across FM, DAB/DAB+ and HD Radio, and digital radio standards used elsewhere in the world.