28 May 2015 — 29 May 2015
‘Taking Turkey Digital’ is a conference for the international broadcasting industry to understand the future of broadcasting in Turkey and to discuss the development of digital TV and radio worldwide.
The conference is powered by RATEM and the Istanbul TV Forum & Fair (iTVF) and will be held on 28-29 May 2015 at the Taksim Campus of Beykent University.
Digital Radio Day: 29th May 2015
- Digital radio development: Smart radio tool kit
- DAB/DAB+ international update
- DRM global update
- Spectrum management for digitalisation of TV and radio
- DAB & DRM case studies
- Connected car: Hybrid radio
- Radio equipment: DAB and DRM in-home and in-car receivers
- Network and transmission planning and equipment
Christian Vogg, EBU, Patrick Hannon, WorldDMB, Ruxandra Obreja, DRM, Natee Sukonrat, NBTC, Sam Bonham, DRUK, Jarle Ruud, Digital Radio Norge, Alexander Zink, Fraunhofer IIS, Walter Huijten, RadioDNS, Matthew Allen, Viewquest, Zeki Ciftci, TRT, Muhsin Kilic, RTUK, Murat Duran, RATEM