Welcome to our new website. We wanted to make it easier for broadcasters and manufacturers to understand and get started with RadioDNS Hybrid Radio
Our new site is fully responsive, with an intuitive navigation structure, and a fresh, clean design. There’s lots of information on hybrid radio, and easy to read documents to help broadcasters, developers and manufacturers launch RadioDNS Hybrid Radio Services.
The new website features:
- Clear explanations about RadioDNS Hybrid Radio functionality
- A library of presentation resources (presentations and videos)
- A library of easy to read HOWTO documents to make starting with RadioDNS Hybrid Radio much easier
- An online tool to help stations create RadioDNS Hybrid Radio metadata (XSI) files
- New source code for developers
The new structure means that non-technical people can immediately understand what RadioDNS Hybrid Radio is, and how it could work for their business, while developers have a wealth of tools and technical information immediately available to them.
As the leading organisation promoting Hybrid Radio across the world, it’s important that we recognise and reflects our international status. This new website will provide the information, support and technical tools to make RadioDNS services as easy as possible to implement worldwide.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think. Please email Caroline in the Project Office with any comments or suggestions.