- RadioDNS is governed by its Articles of Association. (11th February 2020).
- The DNS operates under our Trust Model. (16th February 2010).
- Contributors to our Working Teams must agree to our IPR Policy. (12th May 2021)
Registered Company Details
RadioDNS Limited is a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee, owned by its members, and registered in England and Wales with number 08818015. The registered office is 113 Parson St, Bristol, BS3 5QH, United Kingdom
RadioDNS was first presented in May 2008, and formalised in April 2010, as a result of growing interest in Hybrid Radio. RadioDNS was originally an unincorporated membership association, but incorporated as a Limited Company in December 2013.
These documents are from the period from 2008 to incorporation in December 2013.
- Between 17th December 2013 and 11th February 2020, these Articles governed RadioDNS
- A Special Resolution was passed on 10th February 2020 to amend the Articles
- Between 16th February 2010 and 17th December 2013, these Statutes governed RadioDNS.
- Between 16th February 2010 and 11th February 2020, this was the Membership Application Process
- Between 16th February 2010 and 12th May 2021, this was the IPR Policy.
- Recommendations of the RadioDNS Statutes Drafting Team (14th February 2010)
- RDNS02: Proposed Administration and Governance (15th June 2009)
- RDNS03: Potential applications and use cases (29th August 2008)