We try to make the process of implementing RadioDNS as easy as possible.
RadioDNS Hybrid Radio uses a collection of existing and open source technologies to enable hybrid functionality. You can implement everything on your own hardware, and in your own codebase. There are no proprietary components, and all technical information is published in our documentation. You can get advice from other developers in our discussion boards, and use tools like the XSI Management Tool to speed up implementation.
This is where you can find documentation and resources for implementing RadioDNS, either as a client (receivers) or as a server (broadcasters/service providers).
- Applications are described in the RadioDNS documentation.
- You can ask questions on our discussion boards.
- Code examples and utilities are available in our library.
- You can use our testing tools to check implementations.
- You can use our SI Management Tool to create/edit Service and Programme Information files (SI and XSI)
- You can register a radio station in RadioDNS
- Look at our HOWTO guides and technical presentations
- Read our case studies
We encourage companies who provide software solutions to broadcasters to incorporate RadioDNS functionality.
Here’s the list of our service provider partners.