The Ninth RadioDNS General Assembly will be held on February 10th from 9:00 to 17:00 at the EBU, Geneva.
This year’s General Assembly will be in two parts:
Morning Session – Members only
The Morning Session (10:00 – 13:00 CET) is for RadioDNS Members only
- Discuss the strategic direction of RadioDNS in 2015
- Review Steering Board decisions in 2014
- Elections for Chair, Secretary and Steering Board Members
Information on this session will be e-mailed directly to Members.
Afternoon Session – Open to all
The Afternoon Session (14:00 – 17:00 CET) is open for anyone to attend
- Our achievements in 2014 and plans for 2015
- Test and Demonstration Platform
- Trademarks and Certification Process
- Updates on RadioDNS Hybrid Radio adoption
- Domestic Receivers
The nominees for the roles of Chair, Secretary and Steering Board members can be reviewed here. Nominations closed on 6th February 2015 at 16:00 UTC.