2016 Tenth General Assembly – Members’ Session
The Members’ Session will be private and invitation only.
The format will be a round-table meeting, and you’re all invited equally to discuss and contribute; the papers and presentations here are for information and discussion.
- Formal Business
- Approval of the Minutes of the 9th General Assembly
- Approval of the Decisions of the Steering Board (Meetings SB17, SB18, SB19, SB20)
- Approval of the 2015 Accounts
- Motion to Elect Chair / Secretary /Board Member
- Election of the Chair
- Nominee: Mathias Coinchon (Senior Project Manager, EBU)
- Election of the Secretary (if required)
- Nominee: Floris Daelemans (Innovation Researcher, VRT)
- Election of Board Member (one position, if required)
- Nominee: Travis Baxter (Content and Strategy Director, Bauer Media)
- Nominee: Joe D’Angelo (Senior Vice President, Broadcast and Marketing, HD Radio Technology | DTS, Inc)
- Nominee: Alexander Erk (Senior Engineer, IRT)
- 2015 Review and discussion
- 2016 Plan and discussion
- Any Other Business
The agenda is linked to via Google docs here.
Voting and Proxy Voting
This is the ballot paper for voting. You can complete this in advance (in which case the Chair will cast your vote as your proxy) or you can complete it at the meeting. You can use this form multiple times – you don’t have to cast all your votes in one submission.
You must provide your authentication code when completing the ballot paper, which will be emailed to you by the Project Office in advance.